Search Marketing - Why You Need It.
Over 76% of prospects are trying to find your business on the World Wide Web.
Are they going to find you or your competition?
Why your business needs SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Your SEO is capable of bringing in more qualified leads, at a better ROI, than traditional advertising venues of the past. (We recommend a combination of traditional and new media for maximum direct response marketing)
Brand Elitehas a unique, proven and highly-effective program to maximize your search engine results.
BE’s 4 Critical Steps for Successful SEO
- Initial Optimization - Design, Implementation, and SEO Structuring Techniques.
- Ongoing Linking & Optimization - Link Building, Networking, Interlinking, Competition Comparison, updates and new tactic implementation. Metatag and keyword review, analysis and adjustments.
- Press Releases and Authority Articles, SEO Writing – Write, optimize and publish industry related articles and press releases. These build a powerful industry specific value…called “authority pages”. A two for one “bang for your buck” (PR and SEO value)
- Statistics & Reporting – Get live stats on your traffic, how they behave and reports on your SEO progress. (Keep in mind SEO can take months before top rankings are achieved.)
1. Initial Optimization: (Starting at $2,995)
- Up to ___ keywords or phrases (This number will determine your price…from 10-100)
- Research to determine best use keywords
- Our unique optimization and structuring of your HTML to be SE friendly.
- Constructing Anchor text links for future interlinking and inbound linking strategies.
- Meta Tag optimization home page, Title tag optimization for all main pages on homepage top navigation.
- Create interlinking strategy, site maps to maximize PageRank value.
- Keyword density check
- Write SEO home page copy to maximize results. Also available as article for release as ongoing, if contracted.
- Partner linking implementation
- Design/Build of SEO areas for core pages.
- Build Linking sub page.
- Other optimization "secrets" that will remain so!
2. Ongoing Optimization:
Ongoing “maintenance” and optimization is the key to achieving top SEO results. Unfortunately, this practice is seldom used, and even more seldom implemented correctly.
Web optimization is a science in constant evolution; requiring updating to keep in rhythm with algorithm changes, new site postings, and building your page rank or “value” on the web. And to put our “money where our mouth is”, Brand Elite has over 100 first page listings.
Worked on monthly, our team’s ongoing SEO efforts will build the “value” of your web site as seen by major search engines. THE ROI is tremendous when compared to traditional marketing and advertising techniques that are much more costly.
Based on total keywords and allotted time:
- Link Building (critical)
- Review and analysis of top ranking competitors
- Partner site linking
- Keyword density reviews
- Robot crawl checks
- Reciprocal linking requests
- Review Algorithm changes, make adjustments needed
- Partner linking implementation
- Check/Update RSS feeds if built
- Join relevant directories and Blogs
*Note: Purchasing valued and targeted links and joining some paid directories is usually worth consideration, as part of our service we will keep you informed for good opportunities. (i.e. Yahoo directory charges an annual fee, but is an excellent directory to be included in)
Press Releases and Authority Articles, SEO Writing
- Authority Pages/Articles. Build actual URL, write SEO authority content article…post to known resources. $699 per.
- Online Press Releases using SEO content and relevant source linking, on phone interview and PR writing, posting to PR sites and paid sites with permission and approval of additional fees. ($699 each, $979 for premium paid placement).
- Add SEO Copy to relevant areas/sub pages as needed $375 per page. This is done to increase your SEO rankings and use of keywords, links.
Statistics & Reporting
- Add Google Analytics to your pages. Coding set up etc. $199 per page.
- Online/In-house Review of Statistics (Billed hourly, 2 hour minimum)
- Set Up Conversion Tracking and Google Analytics into AdWords: (Hourly, size effects time)
- Quarterly Reports of Links, Analytics, and Rankings. $195 per.